Goodrich ACES Replicas
Fain Simulation Systems can supply any variant of the ACES II. Whether it is A-10, F-15, F-16, or F/A-22 ACES we can design, build, and support your training needs.
Our simulated ACES series seats feature no functionally up to high fidelity with and without "G-Cueing". We can design and build a seat to fit your requirements and budget.
Why Are We Better Than the Rest? Simple. Our attention to detail.
- Inertia Reel & Straps
- Go-Forward Lever
- Shoulder Harness Strap Risers with Fittings for Harness Connection
- Lap Belt & Survival Kit Straps
- Ejection Handle (Pull to Eject)
- Ejection Safety lever with Pin
- Emergency Manual Chute Handle
- Radio Beacon Switch
- Survival Kit Deployment Switch
- Survival Kit Ripcord
- Emergency Oxygen Bottle, Press Gauge, and Green Ring
- Seat/Hose Disconnect
- FLCS Data Recorder
- Electric Seat Height Adjustment
- Non-ferrous Head Box
- Static and Pop-up Pitot Tubes
- Full Decals and Markings
Shown is a F-16 ACES II high fidelity, non G-Cueing, seat with electric eye height adjustment, shoulder harness, lap belts, and all functional handles with electric outputs.
Shown is a F-16 ACES II low fidelity, non G-Cueing, seat with electric eye height adjustment and static handles.
Shown is our late model F-16 BLK 60 ACES II seat with electric eye height adjustment and all functional handles.
Shown is our late model F-15 E/K ACES II seat with electric eye height adjustment and all functional handles.