At Fain Models, Ltd. we have mastered the art of acquiring 3D information digitally and converting it into complete NURBS Surface models and true Solid models for design and manufacturing. Our company uses state of the art equipment, like the Nvision 3D Scanner and FARO Tracker, to assure the best accuracy possible. Then we use the most comprehensive digital duplication software, Raindrop Geomagic, to make those objects a reality in our computers.
We are your complete solution for total reverse engineering.
- Create smooth complete point cloud data
- Convert Polygon Models to Manufacturable NURBS Surface data
- Design and develop complete solid models
- Manufacture a complete duplicate or a modified finished product
- Capture 3D Geometry - Create digital files for Reverse Engineering
- Transform Physical models into polygon models for web or video game development
- Capture precise detail and texture for identical replication
- Capture objects from golf ball to NASCAR in size
- Export data in STL for use with any SLA machines
- Export data as points, polygons, or polylines in nine different formats
- Verify geometry on complex designs "as built"
- Accurate to .002 inches
- Create surfaces for CNC programs
Click here to read an article from Time-Compression Technologies magazine on Fain Model's Reverse Engineering
Click here to read an article from the March 2001 Issue of Computer Graphics World on "Designs for the Jet Set".